Saturday, December 22, 2018

Put the X in Xxxtasi


With all the holiday hubbub going on, I wanted to take a moment to let my sponsors that I am glad they took a chance with me.  I have had the best year of my Second Life, this year because of all of you.  So, with that out of the way, I wanted to show off another Xxxtasi piece, this time pants that hug me like no other.  These see through leggins are so amazing.

Basics
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Catwa Catya
Skin: Glam Affair Selena [India]
Shape: [ West End ] Babygirl
Hair: ELIKATIRA Orra (Holiday Shoping Event)  

Attire
Shirts: Atreum Maxi Corset (Holiday Shopping Event)
Pants: Xxxtasi SeeMeLeggins
Shoes: Ingenue Gillian Heels (Holiday Shopping Event)

Photo Accessories
Backdrop: House of Shade Advent Gift
Pose: Kokoro Poses Yago [male pose]


No comments:

Post a Comment