Monday, January 14, 2019

Gothic Beauty


So, one of the first nicknames I had when I got with Mr. Q, was Gothic Kitten.  While I like I live up to the kitten name in anything I wear, finding good gothic clothes isn't always easy but at The Event, I was able to find this gorgeous catsuit that just screamed Gothic Kitten.  I paired it with a lovely new piece of jewelry from my newest sponsor, {Curve}.  The ring comes with a HuD so you can change colors as well as with or without the skulls, in case you aren't into having little skeleton heads on your hands.

Basics
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Catwa Catya
Shape: [ West End ] Babygirl
Skin: R E S H A P E Cindy  (Original Vogue Event)
Hair: Doe Samira (Monotone)

Attire
Outfit: ! SALTY ! Heartbeat V2 Black (The Event)

Accessories
Rings: {Curve} Maeve Bento Rings [Maitreya] (Suicide Dollz)



No comments:

Post a Comment